Rosa Cruise 2 days 1 night
Rosa Cruise 2 days 1 night
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Rosa Halong Cruise (L/D)
07:30 – 08:30 Our tour guide and bus pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter.
08:30 Departure to Halong Bay for 3.5 Hours.
10:00 Arrive in Hai Duong province, and have 20 minute short break.
12:00 Arrive Bai Chay harbor, Halong Bay.
12:15 Welcome to Rosa Cruise and enjoy Welcome drink, Enjoy welcome drink get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin.
12:30 Have Vietnamese seafood and vegetarian lunch, while cruising in the magnificent Halong Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
14:30 arrival in Van Gia floating fishing village, take rowing boat through the village or kayaking to visiting around the floating fishing village.
15:30 Continued exploration the bay.
16:00 Visiting Halong Pearl Farm Village, and Swimming in the bay.
17.30 Back Rosa Halong cruise and relax.
18:00 Join cooking class guided directly by Chef of Rosa Halong Cruise. You have chance to practice Vietnamese traditional dishes such as spring roll or famous cuisine of Vietnam.
19:30 Time for dinner enjoying special BBQ seafood on the cruise.
21:00 Evening entertainments: play game on the cruise: cards game, chess, karaoke,squid fishing, and overnight on the Rosa Cruise.
Day 2: Rosa Halong Cruise – Hanoi (B/L)
06.30: Early morning sun risers can enjoy Tai Chi lesson on sundeck.
07.00: Morning view of bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast.
10:00 Check-out and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay.
11:00 Enjoy the lunch on cruise.
12:00 Majestic Cruise are landing Halong Bay harbor, tourist say goodbye to sailors and finish the cruise.
12:30 Return to Hanoi by shuttle bus.
14:30 Stopover in Hai Duong province to visit a ceramics workshop.
16:00 – 16:30 Arrive in Hanoi end your trip.
Rosa Cruise 2 Days 1 Night
Exploring 2 Days 1 Night in Halong Bay on Rosa Cruise is extremely exciting. Its itinerary and program is built to enlarge your holiday experience and enjoyment; included are daytime excursions to the largest floating fishing village on the bay and to an island featuring swimming and a climb to the best panoramic view of the bay. We also tour one of the bay’s largest and most spectacular indoor caves, “Sung Sot” or “Surprise Cave”. Evening activities include an assortment of board games and film entertainment, and fishing for squid from the boat with our crew. We also offer, in squid season, an evening excursion to a nearby squid fishing boat for an up-close look at the local fishermen plying the waters of the bay for squid and other fish.We offer kayaking in all of our itineraries for a unique opportunity to see some of Halong Bay’s most interesting scenery while being as close to the sea as possible. …
- Bus around the trip.
- Entrance fees, taxes and service charge.
- English speaking guide.
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, bathtub & shower, mini bar.
- Kayaking or rowing boat.
- Welcome drink.
- Meals on-board.
- Sunrise Tai Chi demonstration.
- Insurance on-board.
- Cooking class on cruise.
- Tour exclusion:
- Tips for tour guide and driver.
- Personal expenses.
- All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above.
- The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice. Please get final information from our sales staff before your date of cruise.
- Promotion might be applied, inclusions and exclusions might be change – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
- For safety reasons, these below visitors are not recommended to cruise overnight in Halong Bay:
- Person with disability: physical or sensory.
- Person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
- Person who is older than 80.
- Person who is overweight (>120kg).
Click upload avatars and copy the link in the box below Link Avatar